Pachinko is a minigame accessed through the Arcade button in the Gem Shop. Reach Desert to unlock it.

How does it work?

Graphical view of rewards probability

Launch Pachinko balls Arcade pachinko ball.png and watch them bounce and fall into various portals containing rewards. Get ready for the inevitable disappointment of landing right outside of the jackpot! 

You can stock up on 8 hours worth of balls (max 49), so make sure to collect them from time to time. Complete Tasks and level Pet Passives to increase balls generation rate. You can also buy 100 balls for 275 Gems.




Tasks

Task Set 1

15 tasks, +2% balls / hour per task.

Task Screen Comments
Reach the Mountains Fight icon.png
Reach the Mist Fight icon.png
Reach the Dungeon Fight icon.png
Mine some Refractium Small mining icon.png
Mine some Godshard Small mining icon.png
Achieve level 99 Attack Train icon.png
Kill 10m Bandit Bobs Fight icon.png 2-13: Bandit Bob (13th monster of zone 2 )
Defeat Chaotic Sentinel Raids icon.png
Defeat Nightmare Demon Raids icon.png
Employ 6 Noble Tillers Tilling icon.png Noble Tillers unlock along with Purple Land
Harvest some Candypops Farming icon.png Botany plant 12
Brew a Purple potion Brewing icon.png
Defeat the Basilisk Small crusades icon.png Requires lvl 70 Crusades
Have 150 Crusaders Small crusades icon.png
Get 5 SSSS++ Contracts Contracts icon.png

Task Set 2

13 tasks, +3% balls / hour per task.

Task Screen Comments
Kill 99m Chaotic Bob 3 Fight icon.png 2-9: Chaotic Bob 3 (27th monster of zone 6)
Get a Shrine to lvl 16 Asylum Icon.png Shrines are shops that use traces in Asylum
Craft a cyber food Smithing icon.png Requires at least Warped Smithing
Defeat Occulon X Asylum Icon.png
Survive Emigdala Y Asylum Icon.png Do not kill it. Wait out the timer
Level Rift Rift to 30 Summoning icon.png
Achieve lvl 140 H2O Train icon.png
Defeat Gheist Small crusades icon.png Requires lvl 60 Crusades
Set 6 Tillers to crop 20 Tilling icon.png Crop 20 is Sammatian
Find the Civilization Secrets icon.png Visit Secrets for more info
Get a Hoops score of 20 Secrets icon.png Visit Secrets for more info
Reach the Beach Trekking Icon.png Beach is Zone 3 of Trekking
Hatch a purple egg Hatchery Icon.png


Task Set 3

9 tasks, +5% balls / hour per task.

Task Screen Comments
Unlock all 16 Tperks Small gym icon.png
Overgrow Sunburst to 25 Farming icon.png
Defeat a Bell 11 boss Asylum Icon.png Ring bells in Nightmare difficulty fights
Achieve lvl 999 Strength Train icon.png
Equip a Crystal Skull Tinkering icon.png Requires lvl 99 Tinkering
Get 30 SSSS++ Contracts Contracts icon.png
Free Bob Research Icon.png

Level 'Our Best Friend' purple Tank to 540

and unlock Bob Perfume Godly Potion

Reach the Aberrant Trekking Icon.png Aberrant is Zone 8 in Trekking
Breed the Almight Hatchery Icon.png Almight is ID 45 Pet, last in breedable line

The Rewards

Odds per ball

Reward Chance/Amount
Loot APCoupon.png
AP Coupon 1/630
Loot AsylumKey.png
Asylum Key 1/3579
Loot PachinkoBalls.png
Pachinko Balls 1/3 (0.340)
Loot BPCoupon.png
BP Coupon 1/5948
2hr candy.png
2h Candy 1/367
4hr candy.png
4h Candy 1/1677
8hr candy.png
8h Candy 1/3149
24hr candy.png
24h Candy 1/5948
72hr candy.png
72h Candy 1/10289
Card GreyStarCard.png
Grey Star Card 1/3 (0.287)
Card GreenStarCard.png
Green Star Card 1/7 (0.134)
Card BlueStarCard.png
Blue Star Card 1/56
Card PurpleStarCard.png
Purple Star Card 1/350
Card OrangeStarCard.png
Orange Star Card 1/1622
Misc1.png
Safety Charm 1/3921
Misc2.png
Lucky Donut 1/1765
Misc3.png
Crystal Genesis 1/1765
Misc4.png
Chaotic Mutator 1/1412
Misc5.png
Benign Mutator 1/1357
BonusCrystals.png
1 of each Crystal 1/13719
Arcade GoldenBall.png
Golden Ball 4.05
Loot Gem.png
Gem 1/2 (0.464)
Currency BaseCoin.png
Current Monster Cash 11.34
NormalSkull.png
Current Monster Kill 4.04
RaidTicket.png
Raid Ticket 1/75
Gems.png
Jackpot (1500 Gems, Ball Cascade From Bronze Portal) 1/27814

Odds per portal

Lame Rewards

Reward Probability
50x Monster Cash 29%
8 Kills 26%
Grey Star Card 10%
Raid ticket 1%
Bronze Portal 34%

Bronze Rewards

Reward Probability
17 Kills 26%
Green Star Card 24.5%
2 Gems 13%
2 Grey Star Card 8%
Raid ticket 1%
2 Hour Candy 0.5%
Silver Portal 30.5%

Silver Rewards

Reward Probability
3 Grey Star Cards 18%
Blue Star Card 15%
8 Balls 16.5%
5 Gems 14.5%
1 Crusade Misc Item[1] 2%
4 Hour Candy 0.5%
Gold Portal 33.5%

Gold Rewards

Reward Probability
6 Grey Star Cards 19%
12 Gems 19%
15 Balls 18%
Purple Star Card 9%
Ascend Coupon 5%
8 Hour Candy 1%
Elite Portal 29%

Elite Rewards

Reward Probability
30 Balls 36%
15 Grey Star Cards 25%
60 Gems 18%
Orange Star Card 11%
2 Crusade Misc Items[1] 4%
24 Hour Candy 3%
Rebirth Coupon 3%

Divine Rewards

Reward Probability
75 Balls 40%
Asylum Key 23%
200 Gems 23%
72h Hour Candy 8%
1 of each Crystal 6%

King's Ransom

Reward Probability
1500 Gems and a Ball Cascade from the Bronze portal 100%
  1. 1.0 1.1 1 Benign Mutator (26%), 1 Chaotic Mutator (25%), 1 Crystal Genesis (20%), 1 Lucky Donut (20%), 1 Safety Charm (9%)

Other info

  • The ball has a 54% chance to go to the right and 46% to get to the left.
  • When launched, the ball have :
    • 59% chance to start on pin n°2
    • 23% chance to start on pin n°3
    • 18% chance to start on pin n°4

Golden Ball Shop

Everytime a ball falls into a portal you get golden balls ArcadeShop golden ball.png which can be spent on 6 permanent upgrades. The better the portal, the more golden balls you get.

Reward Class Golden Balls
Lame 1
Bronze 3
Silver 5
Gold 15
Elite 50
Divine 200
Jackpot ?

Golden Ball Upgrades

Name Bonus per level Max
ArcadeShop damage.png Damage +3% Damage +3000%
ArcadeShop kills.png Kills +0.5% Kills per Kill +150%
ArcadeShop cash.png Cash +5% Cash earned +4000%
ArcadeShop ascend.png Ascend +5% Bonus AP earned +2500%
ArcadeShop crops.png Crops +4% Tilling Crops +800%
ArcadeShop rebirth.png Rebirth +2 Base BP earned +x%

During some events there are other, temporary upgrades that have a chance to drop event cards when invested in. The rewards are guaranteed when these upgrades are maxed. At these times golden balls are reskinned as some other type of currency.

Name Bonus per level Max Event Drops
ArcadeShop statue.png Statue +1% Card Chance ArcadeShop event fall.png Fall Card Statue.png
ArcadeShop candy.png Candy +0.5% Card Chance ArcadeShop event fall.png Fall Card MinuteCandy.pngCard GoldCandy.png

Poker Cards

Every 22h you can collect poker cards. Launch balls until one of them falls into a portal marked with Poker reverse.png. When it does, you receive one of the 52 poker cards at random. Collect 5 cards to receive Gems, the amount of which depends on the power of your hand.

Known hands:

Name Gems Description Examples
Trash 5 Any hand that is not one of the combinations below is Trash Poker green 2.pngPoker blue 3.pngPoker red 6.pngPoker green J.pngPoker yellow A.png
Pair 10 Two cards of the same kind Poker green A.pngPoker blue A.pngPoker yellow 2.pngPoker red 7.pngPoker red 9.png
Two Pair 40 Two sets of two cards of the same kind Poker green A.pngPoker blue A.pngPoker green K.pngPoker blue K.pngPoker red 2.png
Trips 80 Three cards of the same kind Poker green A.pngPoker blue A.pngPoker red A.pngPoker yellow 7.pngPoker green 9.png
Straight 125 A series of cards that follow each other, but not of the same suit Poker green 4.pngPoker blue 5.pngPoker red 6.pngPoker yellow 7.pngPoker green 8.png
Flush 200 Five cards that are all of the same suit Poker blue 3.pngPoker blue 4.pngPoker blue 7.pngPoker blue 9.pngPoker blue K.png
Full House 400 A combination of Trips and Pair Poker green A.pngPoker blue A.pngPoker red A.pngPoker green K.pngPoker blue K.png
Quads 800 Four cards of the same kind Poker green A.pngPoker blue A.pngPoker red A.pngPoker yellow A.pngPoker green 9.png
Straight Flush 2.000 A Straight, but the cards are all the same suit Poker yellow 4.pngPoker yellow 5.pngPoker yellow 6.pngPoker yellow 7.pngPoker yellow 8.png
Royal Flush 10.000 A Straight Flush from 10 to Ace Poker red 10.pngPoker red J.pngPoker red Q.pngPoker red K.pngPoker red A.png
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.