FANDOM


Crusades icon
Tinkering icon
Boosters icon
Crusades Tinkering Boosters

Use Tinkering to craft and equip with materials gained from Crusades. There are 6 free equipment slots and 1 premium slot that can be purchased with 350 gems. No Tinkering materials, levels, or equipment are lost after Ascending.

Materials

Crafting materials are organized into six tiers: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Pearlescent. Higher tier items drop from higher level Crusade bosses and difficulty tiers as represented in the following table:

Crusade

Level

Boss Difficulty Level
1 7 17 27
1
The bruiser
Common1
Common2
Common11
Uncommon1
Uncommon10
5
Toxic sludge
Common6
Common12
Common7
Uncommon4
Uncommon9
10
Killer rabbit
Common4
Common8
Common14
Uncommon7
Uncommon5
15
Desert giant
Common5
Common3
Common10
Rare1
Rare4
20
Pincermin
Common9
Common13
Uncommon3
Rare11
Epic1
30
Desert wurm
Common15
Common16
Uncommon6
Uncommon8
Epic3
40
Faust
Uncommon11
Uncommon2
Rare2
Epic10
Epic8
50
Arachneon
Rare7
Rare5
Epic2
Epic5
Legendary9
60
Gheist
Rare6
Rare8
Rare10
Epic9
Legendary1
70
Basilisk
Rare9
Rare3
Epic4
Legendary10
Legendary4
80
Blobulytes
Epic6
Epic11
Epic7
Legendary5
Pearl2
90
Puppeteer
Legendary2
Legendary6
Legendary8
Pearl1
Pearl6
99
Narcissus
Legendary3
Legendary7
Pearl8
Pearl5
Pearl9
120
Crusader crapotti
Uncommon12
Rare12
Epic12
Legendary11
Perarlescent7
140
Crusader father of all
Rare13
Epic13
Legendary12
Pearlescent8
Pearlescent9

Recipes

Recipes are unlocked by gaining levels from crafting equipment and boosters. Higher tier recipes are crafted by using excess crafted items from previous tiers. This works out because it's necessary to create many lower tier items in order to level up Tinkering, so those resources are never lost and end up being used in later tiers.

Once an item is crafted, it will always be available to be equipped, even if all excess items are used later. Recipe costs do not increase after crafting an item. Crusade item bonuses work everywhere in the game.

Later on, in the Tunnel, you are able to unlock a 3rd bonus for each item by constructing the Tink Time building (for Weapons, Helmets and Shirts) and Tinkolicious building (for Pants, Offhands and Pendants)

Weapons

Item Crusading
Level
Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
Wooden spear
5 1 500 Base Damage 20% Claw Damage 200% Monster Cash 250
Common1
240
Common2
-
Metal trident
40 10 2K Base Damage 3% Crit Chance 10% Nest Speed 86
Uncommon2
2.5K
Common3
25
Royal bayonet
40 25 10K Base Damage 15% Idle Speed 12% Dig Down Amount 19
Rare2
440
Uncommon5
15
Stalagmitite
60 50 35K Base Damage 100% Idle Damage 70% Flowers Gained Per Botany Level 8
Epic8
57
Rare6
8
Blood screamer
90 75 100K Base Damage 150% Total Damage 50% Tilling EXP Per H2O Level 5
Legendary2
18
Epic7
4
Sword
15 5 20% Total Damage 40% Meteor Damage 10% Flower Pot EXP 288
Common3
264
Common6
-
Warrior axe
40 15 50% Total Damage 50% Smite Damage 17% Crop Land EXP 446
Uncommon2
3K
Common13
25
Flaming katana
70 35 100% Total Damage 100 Ignore Defense 5% Spelunker Speed 23
Rare3
21
Rare5
15
Heroic rapier
60 60 200% Total Damage 50% Total HP 40% Crusade Multiplier 8
Epic9
78
Rare8
8
Crystal basher
99 80 400% Total Damage 100% Crit Damage 70% New Flower Odds 6
Legendary3
21
Epic2
4

Helmets

Item Crusading
Level
Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
Gaurd helmet
5 1 2 Crusaders 4% Fight Bonus 110% Rift EXP 172
Common12
238
Common6
-
Viking horns
30 8 4 Crusaders 400 Base HP 20% Tilling EXP Per H2O Level 91
Uncommon6
91
Uncommon4
25
Trojan helmet
40 20 6 Crusaders 50% Monster Cash 23% Nest Speed 22
Rare2
520
Uncommon9
15
Crystal crown
70 40 8 Crusaders 70% Total HP 2% New Pet Odds 10
Epic4
76
Rare9
8
Demons head
90 65 10 Crusaders 1% Ignore Defense 150% Flowers Gained Per Botany Level 6
Legendary8
19
Epic3
4
Headband
15 3 10% Fight Bonus 10% Accuracy 25% Mining EXP 280
Common5
245
Common8
-
Eyepatch
30 13 20% Fight Bonus 25% Fish Caught 1% Research EXP 107
Uncommon3
3.2K
Common15
25
Monocle
50 30 40% Fight Bonus 3% Crit Chance 1% Spelunker Learning Rate 22
Rare5
443
Uncommon8
15
Halo
80 55 80% Fight Bonus 10% Shield Regen 600% Total Damage 8
Epic11
69
Rare10
8
Blue party hat
99 77 200% Fight Bonus 20% Card Chance 300% Crusade Multiplier 2
Pearl2
6
Legendary7
4

Shirts

Item Crusading
Level
Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
T shirt
10 1 25% Max Shields 25% Away Str EXP 100% Crusade EXP 262
Common4
209
Common8
-
Rock garb
20 12 50% Max Shields 30% Ores Mined 1% New Pet Odds 87
Uncommon7
2.7K
Common9
25
Hide armor
20 26 125% Max Shields 75% Idle Damage 15% Spelunker Dig Down Amount 462
Uncommon3
505
Uncommon4
15
Parallax armor
60 52 250% Max Shields 4 Crusaders 37% New Flower Odds 8
Epic9
57
Rare6
8
Refraction top
70 70 500% Max Shields 15% Shield Regen 60% Nest Speed 6
Legendary10
195
Rare11
4
Leaf sash
15 7 25% Idle Damage 40% Rift EXP 2% Trekking Speed 245
Common10
243
Common7
-
Tribal tattoo
30 18 50% Idle Damage 15 Ignore Defense 50% Botany Grow Speed 3.2K
Common15
2.9K
Common16
25
Seat belts
20 31 100% Idle Damage 100% Max Shields 25% Flower Pot EXP 608
Uncommon11
534
Uncommon3
15
Chilled veins
50 63 150% Idle Damage 60% Claw Damage 80% Crops Gained Per Tilling Level 9
Epic8
77
Rare7
8
Enraged blood
90 82 250% Idle Damage 175% Total Damage 125% Brew Speed 2
Legendary8
29
Epic3
4

Pants

Item Crusading Level Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
Torn jeans
5 1 25% Total HP 30% Rift EXP 15% Vessel Gain 250
Common11
269
Common7
-
Platelegs
40 21 50% Total HP 4 Crusaders 1% Pet Damage 113
Uncommon2
84
Uncommon11
25
Gilded mail
40 32 100% Total HP 10% Crus Multi 1% Research EXP 24
Rare2
546
Uncommon6
15
Evil scales
70 47 200% Total HP 60% Ores Mined 12 Crusaders 11
Epic5
65
Rare3
8
Crystallax
80 68 400% Total HP 150% Total Damage 12% Spelunker Speed 6
Legendary5
17
Epic8
4
Sweatpants
15 4 10% All Skill Damage 30% Away Str EXP 10% Crop Land EXP 298
Common5
280
Common4
-
Ninja pants
30 27 30% All Skill Damage 18% Accuracy 3% Trekking Speed 98
Uncommon5
3K
Common15
25
Martial pants
60 41 100% All Skill Damage 6K Base Damage 22% New Flower Odds 23
Rare4
20
Rare10
15
Ancient skirt
30 58 200% All Skill Damage 35% Mining EXP 6% Asylum Traces 8
Epic3
75
Rare11
8
Radiated pants
99 71 400% All Skill Damage 300% Total HP 40% Botany Grow Speed 2
Pearl5
58
Epic4
4

Off-hands

Item Crusading
Level
Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
Blunt knife
15 11 400 Base Damage 15% Idle Damage 120% Crusade EXP 267
Common3
265
Common1
-
Combat knife
20 23 1.8K Base Damage 50% Fish Caught 25% Crops Gained Per Tilling Level 89
Uncommon7
2.7K
Common13
25
Flame dagger
50 37 6K Base Damage 150% Meteor Damage 200% Rift EXP 21
Rare5
538
Uncommon9
15
Fluorescence
50 49 20K Base Damage 125% All Skill Damage 5% Pet Damage 11
Epic2
2
Epic5
8
Trimmed stabby
90 78 80K Base Damage 250% Total Damage 1.5% Spelunker Learning Rate 2
Pearl1
6
Legendary9
4
Studded shield

20

16 400 Base HP 25% Ores Mined 100% Fish Caught 253
Common9
296
Common2
-
Snow stopper

40

29 1.5K Base HP 40% Fish Caught 35% Vessel Gain 87
Uncommon11
94
Uncommon7
25
Creeper shield
50 43 5K Base HP 30% Accuracy 1.5% Tilling EXP Per H2O Level 11
Epic5
39
Rare7
15
Haunted kite
80 61 25K Base HP 250% Max Shields 75% Brew Speed 28
Epic7
38
Epic11
8
Tremor shield
90 85 100K Base HP 120K Base Damage 10% Asylum Traces 2
Pearl1
6
Legendary8
4

Pendants

Item Crusading

Level

Level Bonus 1 Bonus 2 Bonus 3 (Unlocked) Material Costs Previous Tier
Carrot charms
10 14 10% Crusade EXP 30% Fish Caught 20% Crops Gained Per Tilling Level 1.4K
Common14
1.3K
Common7
-
Cheist pearls
60 36 25% Crusade EXP 15% Fight Bonus 35% Botany Grow Speed 82
Rare8
71
Rare6
25
Blobulytes equip
80 59 60% Crusade EXP 8 Crusaders 500% Monster Cash 55
Epic6
39
Epic10
15
Cash money
99 79 120% Crusade EXP 600% Monster Cash 10% Spelunker Speed 8
Legendary7
7
Legendary4
8
Divination eye
99 90 250% Crusade EXP 30% Card Chance 20 Crusaders 4
Pearl8
3
Pearl6
4
Worm ruff
30 24 5% Crus Multi 30% Mining EXP 20% Flowers Gained Per Botany Level 350
Uncommon5
452
Uncommon8
-
Poison pendant
70 45 15% Crus Multi 200% Poison Damage 200% Total Damage 132
Rare9
49K
Common7
25
Theatre masks
90 67 40% Crus Multi 2% Ignore Defense 200% Fish Caught 7
Legendary6
45
Epic10
15
Radiant drop
99 84 80% Crus Multi 400% All Skill Damage 150% Ores Mined 3
Pearl5
7
Legendary4
8
Crystal skull
99 99 150% Crus Multi 1K% Total Damage 3% Spelunker Learning Rate 2
Pearl9
2
Pearl6
4

Boosters and Mutators

Item Crusading

Level

Level Effect Material Costs Previous Tier
Booster1
1 1 90% Chance to give 10% Bonus 200
Common1
150
Common2
-
Booster2
15 10 70% Chance to give 25% Bonus 40
Uncommon1
740
Common10
15
Booster3
50 20 50% Chance to give 50% Bonus 18
Rare1
12
Rare7
8
Booster4
50 30 30% Chance to give 100% Bonus 10
Epic1
6
Epic2
4
Booster5
70 50 15% Chance to give 250% Bonus 5
Legendary1
3
Legendary10
2
Mutator1
20 5 Multiplies booster by 0.8 - 1.3 150
Common9
130
Common12
-
Mutator2
10 15 Multiplies booster by 0.7 - 1.5 30
Uncommon1
25
Uncommon7
15
Mutator3
15 25 Multiplies booster by 0.6 - 1.8 12
Rare1
6
Rare4
8
Mutator4
50 40 Multiplies booster by 0.5 - 2.1 7
Epic1
5
Epic5
4
Mutator5
60 60 Multiplies booster by 0.3 - 2.5 4
Legendary1
2
Legendary9
2

Tinkering Boosts

  • The third right perk in the Crusades perk tree grants +10% tinkering EXP per level, up to +100%.
  • The Desert Giant and Fabricio Crusade cards grant +12% and +8% tinkering EXP respectively, upgradeable to +240% and +160%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.